SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

SGL7 Bring and Buy sale :)

Ant

I'll have a Celestron CG5-GT Goto mount with polar scope First Light Optics - Celestron CG-5 GT GOTO purchased from FLO on 30th November last year going for a song at £350. All the original boxes and bits including laptop serial cable, dovetail etc

Also an EQ3 Pro Synscan Goto mount purchased from FLO August last year. Original boxes etc going for £250.

Both mounts are in excellent condition with only very minor paintchips on the weights which is pretty normal

Reason for sale I can't find a home for the boxes! and I've bought a EQ-6 Syntrek. Ideally I'd like to know if anyone is interested in the mounts before SGL7 as room in the car will be at a premium. I'll be at SGL7 from the Monday right through the week until the following Monday

Kev,

Unfortunately I'm not at SGL7 this year and appreciate that the thread started by Ant is for people taking stuff to the star party for sale there rather than to other members, but if for any reason you got no takers for the CG-5 and you still wanted to sell it, I'd be more than willing to buy it from you. I visit Anglesey regularly (in fact I'll be in Beaumaris over the weekend of 23 March) so I could collect it then or at your pleasure.

If you're only interested in selling at SGL7 I will of course understand.

Cheers

Richard

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Kev,

Unfortunately I'm not at SGL7 this year and appreciate that the thread started by Ant is for people taking stuff to the star party for sale there rather than to other members, but if for any reason you got no takers for the CG-5 and you still wanted to sell it, I'd be more than willing to buy it from you. I visit Anglesey regularly (in fact I'll be in Beaumaris over the weekend of 23 March) so I could collect it then or at your pleasure.

If you're only interested in selling at SGL7 I will of course understand.

Cheers

Richard

One way or another the mounts need to go to make space. Check your pm Richard

I'm interested in using my 200P for solar work but need to start asking how! Would this filter of yours be a good start? If so, how much?

Alexxx

Come and find me at SGL, we can give the filter a run on your scope in the day time and take from there? :icon_scratch:

In addition to my previously mentioned OTA I've got a SynScan v3 handset which is listed on ABS, but could bring to SGL if anyone is interested.

Currently EQ v3.27 but I believe it can be flashed to AltAz. Brand new in (replacement) box as my newly fitted SynScan upgrade is going to be EQMOD only.

£100

Come and find me at SGL, we can give the filter a run on your scope in the day time and take from there? :icon_scratch:

That's great, thanks! I won't recognise you as I have a terrible memory for faces so I'll PM you my mobile number. I'll be arriving sometime Friday afternoon and will stay till Sunday.

I will bring the following:

Televue TRF-2008: £140

SW ST-80: £45 including diagonal and ep and tube rings (no longer needed as now using oag)

2" 2x ED Barlow (unused, but opened for checking): £30

I may bring a few other bits and bobs too, anything that will shave a few more quid off a new EQ6 :)

I will bring the following:

Televue TRF-2008: £140

SW ST-80: £45 including diagonal and ep and tube rings (no longer needed as now using oag)

2" 2x ED Barlow (unused, but opened for checking): £30

I may bring a few other bits and bobs too, anything that will shave a few more quid off a new EQ6 :)

I'll have the ST80 please Rob.

Come and find me at SGL, we can give the filter a run on your scope in the day time and take from there? :)

In addition to my previously mentioned OTA I've got a SynScan v3 handset which is listed on ABS, but could bring to SGL if anyone is interested.

Currently EQ v3.27 but I believe it can be flashed to AltAz. Brand new in (replacement) box as my newly fitted SynScan upgrade is going to be EQMOD only.

£100

Yes I can confirm the handsets can be flashed to AltAz and back again to EQ quite easily, done it a few times - only takes a couple of minutes once you have everything in place.

I have an EQ1 mount that came with my ST80 to sell if any one in interested. Any sensible offer considered.

Also, a Celestron Sky Scout. Hardly used. If anyone is interested I will try to find all the bits for it (box, CDs, instructions etc. Again sensible offers.

Depending on upgrading I may have my HEQ5 for sale.

It's the syntrek with Eqdir and upgraded latitude bolts. Still under a year old and in fine condition.

Anothet possibility is the 127 mak with altaz mount and full goto. Plus a couple of ep's and a dew shield for the mak.

Need to raise funds for EQ6 and an atik314.

Hi,

I hope to have 4 Meade 4000s for sale at SGL 7.

They all come with bolt cases. Price to be decided (but will be approx £25)

If you are interested please contact me at my tent

Cheers

Adrian

The 6.4mm I am offering would complete the set nicely :)

Now i have a C11, I need to sell on my Celestron C6 (First Light Optics - Celestron C6 XLT Optical Tube Assembly)

It's in very good condition - I've only used it 4-5 times since I had it replaced not that long ago :)

I'm only going to bring it if I definitely have a buyer (space is going to be tight!) so if anybody wants to make me a sensible offer, please PM me and I will bring it along...

Cheers,

Grant

I'm looking for something a bit more grab and go than my dob to sit atop my CG5 before the wife notices I've got no use for it and pushes for me to sell it but I imagine your C6 will be outside my (read: "my wife's idea of my") budget. :)

The only hope is to accumulate a secret cash stash between now and SGL7 & tell her it was a lot less than it was or "I won it in a raffle" :D

Archived