Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

SGL7 Bring and Buy sale :)

Ant

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just on the off chance...

Don't suppose anyone is looking for a suitable tube to use for a pier?

It's a shade over 4 ft long and 6" in diameter. It's actually really high grade 316 stainless steel tube offcut I recycled from work.

I decided against making my own and bought an astro engineering pier.

Free to a good home

The 35mm Panoptic is sale pending

The Az4 and tal 100rs are both nearly as new in their boxes, used twice and if you bought them both you get the skywatcher 33cm dovetail bar which is the only thing that has a mark on it obviously. The az4 might have a little mud on the feet. £350

I also have one of those spc webcams which has been flashed and comes with the filter you need and adapter. Make me an offer as I have no idea what these are worth any more. I think they have substantially gone up in price?

The 35mm Panoptic is sale pending

The Az4 and tal 100rs are both nearly as new in their boxes, used twice and if you bought them both you get the skywatcher 33cm dovetail bar which is the only thing that has a mark on it obviously. The az4 might have a little mud on the feet. £400

I also have one of those spc webcams which has been flashed and comes with the filter you need and adapter. Make me an offer as I have no idea what these are worth any more. I think they have substantially gone up in price?

Not really, due to present availability some sellers on eBay have been listing them for crazy prices, also bidding has gone to mad levels.

Sadly some buyers are too impatient to wait or consider alternatives, as such the sellers are making excessive profit out of others naivety (IMHO.)

Kind of like what happened with Telrads before FLO brought some in at good prices.

I have the hardwood tripod and equatorial head that came with my Tal 100R......it's been neglected and needs some work, but if it stays here, it'll eventually end up getting chucked away......so......TAL tripod and head with 101mm tube rings.....

Free to a good home :-)

Rob

ouch !

Thats not the word I used but its a family friendly forum.. and they needed to be changed it's just the timing sucks :):(:)

Other possibles - I am limited for space - are a Canon 70-200f4L (non IS) and a Celestron Starbright 2" (with 1.25" adaptor) SCT Direct fit SCT Diagonal ...

Peter...

I have the hardwood tripod and equatorial head that came with my Tal 100R......it's been neglected and needs some work, but if it stays here, it'll eventually end up getting chucked away......so......TAL tripod and head with 101mm tube rings.....

Free to a good home :-)

Rob

Rob, im after a TAL, so i wouldnt mind taking you up on this if i acquire one. And i need a new project. I'll come and find you.

Okay I really would like to sell the Tal 100 and az4 at SGL7. They were only bought about a month ago and I don't mind splitting them if if there are takers for each. Just for summary I have got interested:

Tal 100 - Jabberwocky, Imarcs

AZ4 - AWR (andrew). Tony Spektr

Skywatcher dovetail mounting plate 33.5cm free to someone who buys both

Thanks

HEQ5 is sold.

• I'm probably selling the 127 Mak on Alt/Az with full Synscan GOTO + dew shield. Did have it as a grab n go but don't really use it anymore.
  • I've got a few EP's I don't use anymore which are good upgrades to the stock stuff. I'll list and photo when I get chance.
  • Also got a cheap zoom EP for sale which I bought to try zoom out. Again I'll find out how much it's worth, photo and post here.
  • Stock focusser for the blue 200p for sale, boxed and not being used since I upgraded mine.
  • Truetek manual filter wheel for sale 5 x 1.25" with no filters
  • I also have a finder guider adaptor for an SPC880/900 to guide scope from modern astronomy - never used. Great cheap intro for autoguiding.
  • I might also be persuaded to part with my Atik 16iC mono which is a great introduction to CCD imaging. Probably the cheapest route into mono CCD imaging nowadays.

Oh and if anyone is struggling to mod a Canon 1000D I'll bring my tools and can lend a hand :)

I know this is bring and buy sale - but, does anybody have a Celestron Radial guider for sale? It doesn't look like they are in stock anywhere and it forms a crucial part of my master plan! :)

Cheers,

Grant

Archived