NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Story of my starry life

BernieD

Dear all,

All started a few years ago, when I could see the Saturnus' rings in a small meade refractor... I felt so small in this huge universum that I decided to get a big scope (8" LX200GPS). I started on my own from the terrasse to try catching the stars on my computer... It was easier at the time, since I was living in south of Spain with about 200 clear nights a year: I always invited my friends for the first BBQ as of 1st January, 1 AM in the morning... Now, I am back in Belgium, first BBQ of the year has been postponed to somewhere in July (when we are lucky), and I'm still trying to fix the star lights on digital bits using an AG8 and a SBIG-ST2000XM...

Thank you all guys to support and inspire the new amateurs, I'll try to do the same in due time...

Stargazers Lounge - BernieD's Album: Near Brussels International Airport at night

Comments and advices are more than welcome.

Bernie.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Bernie

A very warm welcome to the Forum, love the images nice work and nice scope AG8

very nice what did you do with the LX200 ?

Doug

Essex

----------------------------------------------------------

LX90 8" ACF

Archived