Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Milkyway Panorama

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for your kind comments folks!

Well as for original... Its certainly something that I havent seen or done before :), but certainly someting that I plan to do more often now (I think the foreground can be improved a lot, but will have to find a better place first)

Very, very lovely indeed and what a great idea. Here in France, and I don't doubt in the UK, the photo printers use roll paper so can print as long as you like but not as wide. You could get a brilliant print. Then what you need is an archway so you can paste it to the inside.

Great image which I hope will be noticed.

Olly

Wow folks, thanks so much for your comments! I feel very honored that you expert lot like this shot!

@ Anna, it deffo was 30 or under 30 seconds as I didnt have my remote trigger with me (More likely to be 30 sec)

@Trull, wow, great link!

@ Olly, there is plenty of printers in Germany that to panorama formats too. It fits the 3:1 format almost perfectly a 1.80m by 0.6m print should be no problem.

Great idea with the arch, although it would be for very short people or for children then ;)

Well who does not remember Sade??? Fell free to blast your song out :)

Archived