Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

SGL6 - Chat Thread

Helen

• Replies 698
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Looking forward to it, but also a tad apprehensive - like starting a new school. Will the big boys like me?

Wedgy for the new boy............:(:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Only kidding:o

You'll be made to feel most welcome, I assure you:)

Greg

This year I am unable to make it. Gutted but it's due to the fact I will be looking after our new daughter Brooke who was conceived at SG5.

Think she is to small to bring.

Hope u all have a great time !!

Have booked Myself and Jen in now, so this will probably be the biggest birthday party I've had in a while....WOO HOO!

May not be able to get there until late-ish on the Thursday though...trouble at t'workhouse. But given that I will probably be too tipsy to operate a telescope safely anyway that shouldn't be a problem....:(

See you all there!

Michael

Have booked Myself and Jen in now, so this will probably be the biggest birthday party I've had in a while....WOO HOO!

May not be able to get there until late-ish on the Thursday though...trouble at t'workhouse. But given that I will probably be too tipsy to operate a telescope safely anyway that shouldn't be a problem....:(

See you all there!

Michael

Well, you'll have to join us in our tent & have a joint birthday bash - it's the hubbys (Neil aka DrummerP) too! Way hay!!!

Well ...booked it...must remember not to forget the little things...like my wallet (Oh how I laughed when I arrived at SSP) and my camp table....

Really looking forward to this and seeing some famililiar faces, then watching them pretend to hide when I approach, oh you little minxes!

I'm going to curb the drinking ever so slightly this year as I'm a serious RGB imager now and have a Bahtinow mask so you know I'm proper like.

Unless the weather is bad..then it will be full on bouts of the falling over game, I'm really good at that...also the passing out game....and the waking up not knowing how I got there game.

How many days left now?

on an earlier thread I agreed to pick up someones Dob from the Chester/Wrexham area?? and transport it down to SGL6 for them.

I've no idea who it was, so please get in touch

Hi Kev

I think it was Hypernova (Tom) in Crewe?

I am giving him a lift down on the Thursday but cannot fit in much other than Tom!

Who's arranging the volcanic eruption and no fly zone this year...

Gulp, wasn't there some talk a few days back that another Icelandic volcano might be on the brew? :)

Anyway, can't wait for SGL 6, it has come around so quickly.

It's just two clear nights away now!! :(

Gulp, wasn't there some talk a few days back that another Icelandic volcano might be on the brew? ;)

Anyway, can't wait for the SGL 6, it has come around so quickly.

It's just two clear nights away now!! :)

if not then I am having curry the two nights I am staying for so beware the long closed door....... :(

Oh what...all me mates and lots of new folks as well.

Thinks through list - tent, 4 season sleeping back, scope, mount, whisky, more whisky, hmm bound to forget something:rolleyes:

Seems like you have the essentials covered at least :( ...very similar to what I plan to bring. I might squeeze a box of Jaffa cakes in the car somewhere as well.

Oh what...all me mates and lots of new folks as well.

Thinks through list - tent, 4 season sleeping back, scope, mount, whisky, more whisky, hmm bound to forget something:rolleyes:

...just don't forget the whisky...now you've got me thinking that's far more efficient in terms of volume/effect in terms of packing...hum a calculation needs to be done...tmrw!

:)

Archived