Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Don't despair but...I am Back !

radioactive

I hope you all missed me not too much :hello2:

I used to live in Leeds Yorkshire but now I live in Tamworth Staffs.

Yes I have been having health issues for quite some time which has kept me away from many things in life

At this time things are not so bad and I will endevour to try make a proper comeback and see I can post fairly often from this point Sorry that I have not kept in touch at all but hope I can reaquaint myself to all the fine members that this great website has,

Wow Thanks for the huge welcome back I did not quite expect that responce I can see I am going to be an awful long time on here trying to catch up but will ease into it I guess.

Can I reply first off everyone who sent my greetings back, a really happy and prosperous 2010.

I do not have much of a garden here out back and its got a rather large wall running along it although that is on the eastern view I will be able to get a little joy ESE and South if I can set up the Scope.

The front garden is open plan so it will also give possibilities albeit the fact its a little bit over polluted but shall see what I can do in the fullness of time.

An observatory I think here is out of the question

Just wondered actualy if we have any S L members living close to me?

I live in a rather nice not so little village of Kingsbury as I stated its Near the town of Tamworth we have a lot of wide open areas which are lakes & fields (some very good freshwater fishing available, :-) ) but I don't yet know if we have a local AS. Something I will look into when I get back on with things Well think its time to get on with things So clear skies to you all and thanks again for my welcome back

I see I have one or two PMs to read now so bye just for now

Ciao Ciao

Archived