Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

IKO - DWB 111 Propellor Nebula - Winners

Grant

Very tricky one to judge, lots of excellent entries and we had a lot of different favourites between the judges.

A group of us at FLO have picked our favourites, you can see all the entries here and the winners are....

Winner - Skipper Billy

2093611597_propneb.thumb.jpg.f713c0fd9bbfb4e00d478795dbcd9abd.jpg

Runner Up - ZiHao

Secondtry.thumb.jpg.7d8a0f8a02ce50e5fb361f1b43ddd8b0.jpg

Runner Up - Rob63

Dwb111-final.thumb.png.076b0e88e55879ec0f940ff0d5b23448.png

Congratulations all!

Thanks to everybody else who entered, we really get a lot of enjoyment out of seeing people have fun with this data.

We have some exciting news about the IKO project coming soon and some more data! :)

• Like 4

I am absolutely stunned !!!!!!

I have never entered a competition before and having seen the standard of entries I had kind of  pushed it to the back of my mind.  

Well done to everyone who entered - there are some real works of art amongst them.

One thing that has been strongly reinforced to me is that really good data doesn't need much doing to it. It was a joy to process.

Many thanks to all at FLO and IKO for providing this great opportunity - I look forward to playing with more data in the future when the weather prevents me from gathering my own.

All the best and clear skies to all the entrants for a great festive period.

David (aka Skipper Billy).

• Like 6