Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

New member from Cambridge

davo

Wow and wow again! I think I have found the holy grail of all things astronomical. This has got to be the most comprehensive site I have visited. If fact there is so much here that I don’t know where to start! So many topics.. Brilliant! I love being surrounded by astronomy and this looks just great!

:hello1:

Thanks I feel very welcomed :D

Paul,

I love it all! as there is so many different avenues of astronomy to get into. That said I keep getting the dobsonian out to do visual observing. But like I love all aspects of this subject anything like solar projection, the Moon, doubles, variables, binocular astronomy, satellites, local society meetings and visits to places astronomical interest blimey the list goes on and most recently I’ve purchased lovely pocket astronomical hemisferium which I find absolutely fascinating so a bit of history too.

:help:

Archived