NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Very Nice. ?

I Wonder how is compares to a SW ???

No I will not ask ?

Hope you enjoy the views, I see you have a 24 reflector and a 15 " .  So obviously a reflector devote. Welcome to the world of the "Frac" IMO I just prefer the views a quality Frac can give on lunar and planetary.

Enjoy ??

9 hours ago, Timebandit said:

I see you have a 24 reflector and a 15 "

Thanks!

I also have 2 fracs including a SW120ED...:hiding:Actually I am going to thin the line up soon, which might just include 2 scopes, the 24" and the TSA120.

2 hours ago, jetstream said:

Thanks!

I also have 2 fracs including a SW120ED...:hiding:Actually I am going to thin the line up soon, which might just include 2 scopes, the 24" and the TSA120.

I reckon you might miss the 15” Gerry, 24” is a big beastie. How about the 200mm f3.8? Need that still surely?

7 hours ago, Stu said:

I reckon you might miss the 15” Gerry, 24” is a big beastie. How about the 200mm f3.8? Need that still surely?

Yes, I forgot about the 200mm, it will stay too as it shows things the others can't.  I want to keep the 15" as it is my best scope so far and really versatile- here I go again- not wanting to sell any of them lol!

27 minutes ago, jetstream said:

Yes, I forgot about the 200mm, it will stay too as it shows things the others can't.  I want to keep the 15" as it is my best scope so far and really versatile- here I go again- not wanting to sell any of them lol!

I reckon that you, if anyone on this forum, has the space to store them!!! :) 

1 hour ago, jetstream said:

Know that feeling well!

59 minutes ago, Stu said:

I reckon that you, if anyone on this forum, has the space to store them!!! :) 

Yes, I could set each one up in a good observing spot here- there's room for 5 big dobs and a scattering of fracs, and with privacy :icon_biggrin: We could cram about 20 big dobs in here if need be:hiding:

Archived