Hello from Switzerland

SwissAlien

Hello everybody,

Just a little message to present myself. I'm from Switzerland, My passion for astronomy has begun when I was 15 years old (nom I'm 22). I'm currently studying economics (bachelor) at the university of Geneva so I don't have a lot of time for astronomy ... 

My first telescope was a Sky-watcher 10" (254mm) and now I do some astrophotography. I'll post some of my first shoots in the appropriate section later on :)

Nothing more to say except that the motivation behind my registration in this forum is also to practice my english. Mixing passion and utility, what else ? 

See you soon !

ps: sorry for my english I need to train a lot haha! 

Hi and welcome and practice away with us.  Your English is already far better than my native Swiss German would ever be, as is he case with many your country folk.  I holiday each year in Switzerland in the summer - it is a beautiful country.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived