Hi from Bristol!

spiraleye

Hi STL!   My name is Tom. I am just outside Bristol in the suburbs and finally acquired a decent quality scope. I have a 130PDS on a EQ3 PRO GOTO and have already had a couple of really great nights with it, completely different ball game to the dodgy Celestron 114LCM (Vibratatron :p) I had for a short while the views through the 130PDS are stunning and I couldn't be more chuffed my choice. Looking forward to snapping some decent pics once I get to grips with the mount setup and what I can get away with tracking wise! Anyone who currently uses this mount feel free to chime in with nay pointers you might have as to setup and tuning! I seem to be ok getting relatively accurate PA with it but I think next I need to get the PEC system running for better tracking. Anyway big HELLO from me and hopefully I will have some results to post up in the 130PDS imaging post before long :)  

17 hours ago, Twisted Lip said:

There are people in the forum from outside of this area who have no idea what's just been said lol.

Will

I do apologise, perhaps alright me luvver would have been better.:icon_biggrin:

Archived