Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

For Sale

RikM

Testing the water, and I'll probably regret letting this go...

For sale will be my William Optics ZS80-FD and accessories.  Offered for sale separately or as a package, but the scope must be sold first before I sell the accessories.

WO 80mm Zenithstar with TMB co-designed Fluorite doublet lens renowned to give superb performance.
f/6.9 fl 555mm with L shaped mounting foot, 1:10 silky smooth rotatable focuser, 1.25" adapter, and WO case.
Mint, colour free optics with lovely blue anodised tube, some of the anodising has faded slightly otherwise it's in perfect condition.
Tack sharp and can be pushed to silly mags visually (seeing permitted), and coupled with the Televue flattener / reducer it makes a cracking imaging scope.
Case has some marks and bumps but nothing major.

The scope, including the L type mounting bracket & WO finder, but not the WO CNC rings, WO long dovetail, Televue flattener or EOS T-ring adapter - £450

WO CNC Rings and Long WO Dovetail - £80

Televue TRF-2008 Flattener / x0.8 Reducer with Canon EOS T-ring adaptor - £150

Price for the whole package - £600

These are rare as hens teeth and I have a feeling this will be snapped up before SGL11, but offering it here first.

I'll be at Lucksall from Wednesday to Sunday on Hare 55.

ZS80_FD_5.jpg

ZS80_FD_1.jpg

ZS80_FD_2.jpg

ZS80_FD_3.jpg

ZS80_FD_4.jpg

WO_Finder.jpg

WO_Rings_1.jpg

WO_Rings_2.jpg

TRF-2008_1.jpg

NGC7000.jpg

Heart.jpg

Bubble_b_small_8bit.jpg

M42_combined_8bit_large_2.jpg

M27_RsGB_final_8bit_d.jpg

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On ‎2‎/‎19‎/‎2016 at 15:26, Stephen Green said:

I will be selling Colour DFK21Au618.AS camera never used £150 I brought it from Flow cost £349,  One shot StarlightXpress 25MC cooled camera it comes with a guide camera £300 ,counter weights for a 10" Mead £69

Stephen

Starlight Xpress sold

On 17/02/2016 at 19:43, Moonshane said:

I should have a couple of baader fine tuning rings both sizes £7.50 each

possibly a 2" Televue diagonal with reducer £50

50mm 2" extension tube £10 or swap for 35mm    possibly a couple of other bits

these two sold

Having a sort out...  Here is a starter list:

Skywatcher Mak 180Pro - old gold tube, no finder, a battered adapter to SCT thread included if you want it - thinking around £380

Skytee2 head, no tripod, heavyweight bearing, will take the Mak nicely :wink: - hardly used, and now bought a giro - £170

Atik 16ic mono - quite old and not used for a while, but was very easy to use - Olly says they make the best guide cameras :wink: - £150

DBK21 - planetary cam - old model - colour - £120

DMK21 - old model planetary cam - mono - £120

DMK41 - lots of use as a solar camera can get whole disk on a pst just (and slightly concerned I'll regret selling) - £150

Samsung video camera scb2000 I think - bought here a few years ago but never used!  I think it has had the filter removed - I'll bring it along and if anyone is interested make me an offer...

There may be more (Mike hopes :wink: )

Helen

I have a C6 SCT with a 2" Revelation fine focuser, 2" diagonal, Astrozap dew shield, straight through finder and a 40mm NPL eyepiece, 2" to 1.25" adapted and a black hard carry case. £300 the lot.

I won't bring it unless there is any interest in a sell / swap. I will be at Lucksall from Thur through to Sat ?

Shaun

im selling my revelations 20x80 bins and can bring to sgl if anyone is interested, they are unmarked and complete with caps and solid case. im after 4k for them but would settle for £80. :happy7:let me know. thanks for looking

mike

Hello Guys

Just to mention that I will be bringing with me an Optricon  80mm spotting Fieldscope, nitrogen filled. It has an Optricon 40933 HR2 zoom eyepiece, 27x to 80x magnification. It also comes with a waterproof  "stay on the scope" waterproof carrying case. Looking for £125 for it please?  I also have a Celestron 8mm X-Cel  and a Celestron 12.5mm X-Cel  eyepieces for sale, offers at around £28 each please?

I wiill be arriving at Lucksall on Wednesday afternoon and staying until the following Monday morning!

Very much looking forward to the Event again this year!

Best regards,  Hadyn - Isle of Man

Hello guys!

Astronut will be bringing his Celestron 9.25 and he wants to sell it. It has various exciting bits and pieces stuck on it. Of course, it would be better if he did this and provided pictures, details and a price. But he is busy doing man stuff, which apparently is important (just ask a man!).

9 hours ago, lulu57 said:

he is busy doing man stuff, which apparently is important (just ask a man!).

I think most people here know exactly how important that stuff is :wink:

Through a combination of laziness and disorganisation, I did not manage to get my kit down to the sale today, my apologies.

I anyone is interested in anything I have posted up, please come and see me at Buzzard 48, I should be around most of the time, or I'll be at the Video Astronomy talk at 4pm.

Cheers,

Stu

Archived