NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Greetings from India

Razorg

Hello everybody! I started reading SGL about a month ago and I must say, it has become my 'goto' source for all information related to the skies above. Detailed forums, very organized, much wow.

My love for astronomy started when I was 7, when me and my friend bought a book on planets and stars. Really trashy, but it got me hooked. For 11 years, this interest developed gradually, and it spawned other interests like reading, science and drawing too!

This august, I finally bought my first telescope, a Celestron Astromaster 130EQ. Could have bought a better one, but this one seems good enough for me. I've seen a plethora of DSOs with it, most notably the unbelievably beautiful M42 and the Perseus Double Cluster. I wake up every morning at 4 looking at things that have been hovering over my head since the past 18 years, one peek through my scope and all my troubles just melt away. Its funny how the universe puts things in perspective :)

I'll be focusing on observing and sketching, and I've already sketched M42 and M45. Will post them once they're processed. Till then, happy slewing!

Razorg

Archived