Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

hoping to buy new house

nightfisher

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is this on the second property?

I think this is the 3rd, it only came up a couple of days ago, but looks good and all being well we will be moving in a couple of months, the back garden is small but superb for astro, south west facing with NO lights and beyond the back fence it drops away to fields

http://www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-48125182.html

I think this is the 3rd, it only came up a couple of days ago, but looks good and all being well we will be moving in a couple of months, the back garden is small but superb for astro, south west facing with NO lights and beyond the back fence it drops away to fields

http://www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-48125182.html

Best one so far mate. What a view!!!

The house looked well loved, too. Something about the feel of it.

Be interested to hear first light reports, looks like the sky might be quite reasonable.

Yes, we turned out the lights while viewing the house and the sky is a lot darker than i would have expected  :grin:

Also i have a mortgage in principle so fingers very crossed looks like we have it :grin:   :cool:  

So happy for you, Jules. It looks a really nice house; garden, views, comfy rooms and hopefully sound neighbours. On first glance through one of the windows (photo 4), I wondered what that white stuff was and had to look again :grin: It looks a lovely area as well, surrounded by green fields which should remain pretty dark at night. My only concern now, is that you switch hobbies and get into golf :p

Archived