Just wish to say “Hi everyone”.

Richard Freeman

Hi,

This is my first post here so I guess I should introduce myself. I am a fisherman who has spent a life time (forty years) working alone in the open Pacific Ocean off Queensland Australia. I work my own boat out of the port of Mooloolaba.

Now that has given me an awful lot of days and nights alone on the open ocean to think about one of my favourite subjects; Cosmology.

When alone at sea witnessing spectacular night skies one feels a surreal sense of being totally privileged to be speeding through the cosmos onboard this wonderful home planet of ours. I wonder what could really be happening far out there, how did it all begin and will it ever end?

My main interest for at least the last ten years has been in the areas which harbours mysteries and unknowns and focusing on if there are any possible ways of solving them.

These include: Dark Matter, Dark Energy, Source of Gravity, Missing Anti-matter, Galaxy formation including Globular Clusters, Super Massive Black Hole formation, the meshing together the two successful Theories of Quantum Mechanics and General Relativity and even the Double Slit experiment.

All this time alone has led me to develop a complete model for our universe which does not have these problems. I accept that these ideas may be speculation, however the scary part is rather than being ‘wacky’ my model appears to fit together extremely well. I would be thrilled to discuss some of my ideas here in the near future but for now I need to put to sea for a few days and just wish to say; “Hi everyone”.

Please bear in mind that I spend many days at sea where I am unable to reply until I’m home again.

Kindest regards,

Richard

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Richard welcome to S G L,

your photographs are superb, I have seen humpbacks breaching in

Alaska, a truly memorable sight, I attended a friends wedding in

Mooloolaba, the ceremony  was held on the spit, wonderful place

to hold a wedding. The stargazing is so good in Aus, and as Michael

said the Milky Way is so good too, the outback near Uluru has the darkest

sky's I have ever seen, I have yet to read your other site, but I will, as soon

as I get more time.

Enjoy S G L, and Clear Sky's 

Welcome to SGL. I have many fond memories of the skies down-under. You get the best bits of the Milky Way down there.

Thanks for your welcome, yes the Milky Way can be breathtakingly beautiful.

I am always amazed at the number of meteorites I see.

Kind regards

Richard

Hi Richard and welcome to SGL. While my intelligence definitely doesn't stretch to such discussions, I'm sure that some peoples will!!

Look forward to seeing you around :)

I am only a fisherman so expect Scientists would ‘shoot me down in flames’ fairly quickly.

But it has been a lot of fun putting my idea together.

Thanks for your welcome,

Richard 

Hi Richard welcome to S G L,

your photographs are superb, I have seen humpbacks breaching in

Alaska, a truly memorable sight, I attended a friends wedding in

Mooloolaba, the ceremony  was held on the spit, wonderful place

to hold a wedding. The stargazing is so good in Aus, and as Michael

said the Milky Way is so good too, the outback near Uluru has the darkest

sky's I have ever seen, I have yet to read your other site, but I will, as soon

as I get more time.

Enjoy S G L, and Clear Sky's 

Thanks for the welcome and thanks for your kind words about my images.

Yes this is a nice area.

My other site will require a fair amount of thinking, it makes more sense the further you proceed.

I expect a ‘bumpy’ reception from many but we will see.

Kind regards

Richard      

Archived