HI All

The BFJ

Hi all,

Having browsed this site many times before deciding on a scope, I thought I'd create an account and join the fun properly. I'm a relative noob at all this having only recently rekindled a childhood passion for all things astro. I hope to post some stuff soon.

I ended up buying a SW 200P on an EQ5 as this seemed to give me the best combo of bang-for-buck and easy upgradability. So far, definitely not disappointed, except by the weather! I'm always open to advice and suggestions when it comes to kit. So far, I'm concentrating my resources on eyepiece upgrades and have purchase Celestron X-CEL LX 7mm and 18mm eyepieces and am currently waiting for the 2x Barlow to become available again. The eyepieces have been excellent so am looking forward to the improvement the Barlow will bring over the one S/W include with the scope.

Hope for some clear nights soon!

Jon

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived