Hi, I'm Kelsie

AstroNurse

I've been a fan of the skies for as long as I can remember, but have only just ordered my first telescope after a few months of research. I'm very excited to get started observing, and hope I can get a lot of tips from the people on this forum :)

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I decided on the CGEM 800 by Celestron.

Mmmmm....

No, I'm not jealous at all.... Oh, who am I kidding ;)

That looks rather awesome!

One thing you may not be aware of though...'scopes like that can cause a shift in the space/time continium!

You pop outside for a quick 30 minute viewing session and when you go back inside you've apparently been out there for 4 or 5 hours!!! :D

Hi and welcome to the forum. With a tag name of AstroNurse,  you clearly already have plenty of patience to observe the night sky.  :grin:

Having disgraced myself with that terrible pun may I wish you clear skies for the delivery of your new scope.

My apologies

James

Hi and welcome to SGL Kelsie - Sounds like you'll be having great fun soon! You've come to the right place for all sorts of help and advise, so enjoy your time here :grin:

Look forward to seeing you around :smiley:

Archived