Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

WADAS (Wakefield and District Astronomical Society)

• Replies 12.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For anyone not wanting to get caught out by hail whilst viewing there is a scope cover for sale in the classifieds

Haha, yes I saw that, but with postage it comes to £26, which is only £4 cheaper than getting it new straight from Lee, plus he'd probably knock us a couple of quid off anyway lol ;)

Haha, yes I saw that, but with postage it comes to £26, which is only £4 cheaper than getting it new straight from Lee, plus he'd probably knock us a couple of quid off anyway lol ;)

Ow much!! Nowt wrong with a good old bin bag, or some other home made alternative

Sent from my SM-G901F using Tapatalk

The results are in. Up to page 506 (which was the last full page when I trawled the thread), here are the post counts:

Soupy

Vicky050373

mapstar

astrotyke

Mark62

No one else is even close (next is Sam Baker on 485)

Me and Damian have been posting almost 4 years. Vicky has only been posting for a year... And Chris and Mark even less!

Puts it into perspective doesn't it! ;)

Me and Damian have been posting almost 4 years. Vicky has only been posting for a year... And Chris and Mark even less!

Lol ill take my 1200. My first meet with the society was only 12 months ago at the chris Linton lecture at qegs, so I don't know when my first post was, can you tell Paul? But 1200 over a year is 3.2 posts a day. All quality,interesting and factually correct of course :)

You only joined the forum on 31st March last year Chris! So less than 10 months! That's some posting, more than 4 posts per day!

Opps [removed word] lol. It says I've had 1303 since match 2011, that's when I joined this forum, but didn't really post. 4 per day is a bit bad isn't it. Opps.

I'm guessing I win the most posts per day title too then?

Opps [removed word] lol. It says I've had 1303 since match 2011, that's when I joined this forum, but didn't really post. 4 per day is a bit bad isn't it. Opps.

Am I going to have to scrape more data and do a proper analysis?

Am I going to have to scrape more data and do a proper analysis?

Didn't you do a proper one in the first place :)

I think I know the answer which will be a yes. I think I've been posting for less time than vicky and I'm not that far behind her.

4 a day that can not be rite more like 4 a hour and then there's the reposts of ur own posts I recon ur up to 40 aday

Mark

4 a day that can not be rite more like 4 a hour and then there's the reposts of ur own posts I recon ur up to 40 aday

Mark

That's the figure I had, 40 seems about right. Just loaded the car up, not sure where I'm off yet. If it's clear I might go to winscarr but we shall see.

Archived