Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

WADAS (Wakefield and District Astronomical Society)

• Replies 12.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am seeing loads of stars!

But that might be something to do with trying to move a 50kg metal worktable in my garage, my foot slipping from under me and launching myself at full power in to the garage wall and using the back of my skull as the crumple zone.

I have an ostrich egg on the back of my skull and seriously saw stars for about an hour!

Woke up this morning to a bit of a hangover type headache, but I'm fine.

Time to carry on clearing the garage and more gardening\fence building today.

Steve, solar film arrived this morning, will get it dropped off with Vicky at some point this week.

Woke up this morning to a bit of a hangover type headache, but I'm fine.

Time to carry on clearing the garage and more gardening\fence building today.

Steve, solar film arrived this morning, will get it dropped off with Vicky at some point this week.

Glad you're ok Nick - no matching bumps today please! :)

We'll arrange a meet - I'm in every evening up to Thursday this week - such is the extent of my social life.........

id ihave a look at the scope first as the collimation on these scopes are basically Rubbish brought one for my daughter from aldi the national geographic one theres no adjustment on the main mirror which sits in a plastic lid and held in place by a plastic ring and the secondary is way out

Moons course week 7 completed - 23 out of 24 again - there is usually one question I rush to answer and get it wrong on the first attempt lol. It seemed a short week again this week, and it only took me a couple of hours to read and complete. Just one week left to go!

Archived