Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Good Evening

HOWIEFAEEK

:grin: Hello Everyone from a pleasant evening in WELLINGBOROUGH , I am fairly new to the whole astronomy life , I joined the nene valley astronomy society last year , and have thoroughly enjoyed it , i look forward to learning a lot more through sites such as this and my new found pals at NVAS ! With ever increasing enthusiasm ! Stephen :grin:

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Stephen,

Warm welcome to SGL. Download a planetarium program, try stellarium its great and free, can be found here :-- http://www.stellarium.org/ . If you can treat yourself to copies of 'turn left at orion', and 'sky & telescope pocket star atlas'.. These wil help you learn the sky and guide you round !.

Enjoy the journey!

Welcome Steven. Joining the astro club is a geat idea. That way you can try before you buy, and just as important get an idea of what you can actually expect to see. So, between the club and this forum you've got everything covered.

Good luck and clear skies:)

Jason

Sent from my GT-P5110 using Tapatalk HD

Archived