NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

IC 1805 HaOIIIOIII

vdb

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ah, I'd seen the first one via Email and thought it sensational, but the second, though less flamboyant, strikes me as even better and more subtle. It's pure quality all the way.

Of course, you took it with the best amateur astrograph in the world!!! :grin: :grin: :grin: (I'm always telling Yves off for not loving his Baby Q enough...)

Olly

Well Olly I do love it more and more ... And although I love Harel's frst light from the Veloce ...

I compared it to my 80 minutes in the Tak 106, and could not really see any difference ...

And I dare say I could do it in the Tak 85 with the QSI in the same amount of time, If it ever gets clear ...

So yes I do love my baby Q more and more and I should venture in using the reducer with the H694 ... it has a little bit bigger FOV then the Veloce with 8300.

Well Olly I do love it more and more ... And although I love Harel's frst light from the Veloce ...

I compared it to my 80 minutes in the Tak 106, and could not really see any difference ...

And I dare say I could do it in the Tak 85 with the QSI in the same amount of time, If it ever gets clear ...

So yes I do love my baby Q more and more and I should venture in using the reducer with the H694 ... it has a little bit bigger FOV then the Veloce with 8300.

Yes, the Veloce is a beast but what amazes me about the Baby Q is the phenomenal detail it can pull. I avoid the term 'resolution' because it has too many meanings. The Baby Q is also incredibly easy to use.

(Even I can do it on my own without sending you emails! :grin: )

Olly

Archived