Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Jupiter - Full Rotation Animation

frewi808

Yes Neil, this is WInjupo's, two nights, November 14 (16 images with 20 - 30 sec. interval) and November 15 (10 images same interval timing), I was surprised that I had a full rotation, measured and adjusted in Winjupos.

I did a lot of experimenting with 29 images, but had to trow a few out, still have to make it better and smoother, but it's all time consuming. Still have to work more on the seams...

The file was quite big and I had problems uploading it, but now I have it on YouTube for people who have no FB account.

Link is here:

25 Frames = Jupiter Full Rotation Animation November 15, 2011 - YouTube

29 Frames = Jupiter Full Rotation Animation 29 Frames - YouTube

23 Best Frames = http://youtu.be/Yjvea_EW9Vw

I also have a 23 Frame animation with the better frames selected, still have to upload this to YouTube. (just did...)

Neil, it's fun making all those maps and animations, it took me days to get it all togehter but all by all I had fun making them.... It's cloudy here and rainy so I have to keep myself busy...

Thanks for the compliments guys...

Freddy

Archived