Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

latest buys.. the S.W.V.G :P

garethmob

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The baadas are really good Steve I love mine :). I usually double stack it for moon watching too with a moon filter.

Would love a 0iii filter :( maybe a uhc first tho lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk please ignore any spelling typo thingys

vixen flip mirror star diagonal, 10-30mm zoom EP ,ring set for 200mm sct and vixen rail , about to purchase a mount but not sure as to which one yet ,time to start this webcam imaging lark.

oh also bought this for a nicer black dew shield http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/120984754888?var=420093393227&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649

and i'm negotiating a tal-110mm want it for a pier..

Jon - time you got off those crutches- internet shopping won't do your bank balance any good at all lol

tell me about it , me ,boredom and internet buy now buttons, I'll get it right sooner or later , must be a record i've only been stargazing 2 months and had 3 telescopes about to change the OTA again and buy a tal-1 and possibly a 130pds lol.. if I get away with all that without spending any more money I'll save my marriage lol..

Baader Hyperion 24mm, 17mm, 10mm and Baader Planetarium 2.25x Q Barlow Lens,

I've got a couple of Hyperions Pat - 21mm, 8mm and the 31 mm 2 Inch Aspheric. Looks like I've managed to fill the gaps in your new arsenal lol

Whats your thoughts on them - I like them but must be honest not overly fussed on the Rubber eye cups.

Waiting for them to be delivered Steve, ordered today. These are the type you can connect direct to your DSLR so will be intresting to see what pictures I get using the 10mm direct to the Camera on the moon.

:Envy:

Pat

I used to have the 17mm and the 8mm Pat,using the direct attachment i had some decent results with the 8mm on the moon.You should get the fine tuning rings they will help you fill in the gaps between focal lengths,dont forget if you unscrew the front elements you have a 2" 30mm eyepiece,i used to used that us my 'finder' eyepiece.

Archived