Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

latest buys.. the S.W.V.G :P

garethmob

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The parcel man showed up today with a long box. :biggrin: Inside was a Zeiss tripod and a Telemator mount, which is marked ( Q1 ) quality one, oh happy day !

I've been looking for one of these since we acquired our Telementor. The only thing is, I don't have

thirty miles of electrical extention cord to reach the Blaenavon site. :tongue:

Click photo to enlarge.

post-21902-0-71710400-1364492096_thumb.j

You pay for the air ticket and i'll get it for you mike, "free of charge" . It's the least I could do for you :evil::laugh::evil:

Sounds like a plan Pete, could use some help out there for sure. :smiley:

Dorothy and I are currently looking for economy flights. We've got a lot of maintenance to do, but at least there's an old scope in the barn thats probably itching for some photons. Aww schucks, just thought about it, the voltage is different in California, so guess I'll have to forget about the extention cord idea: oh well. :grin:

will do lenny only problem is the seller has only gone and packed all the screw bolts and bits in with the ota , lol it's just my luck i have a base i cant put together and no telescope(well i have my tal but i want to finish that before i use it), get ready for clear skies all weekend lol..

Archived