Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Latest buys

oshb5

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bobs Knobs for the 200p primary (slightly concerned that the metal plate on the back now doesn't fit...time to get busy with the dremmel)

Is there any benefit to the plate? I've not worried about replacing mine since I fitted the knobs.

• 2 weeks later...

Just had a 4" x 5 foot stainless steel pipe delivered today from avery friendly benefactor.. I just need somebody to dig a hole for its base in the garden. I will not be able to weld to it but was also given 10 bolts half inch by 8 inches long so will have to drill it round the bottom of the pipe and tap it so the bolts can be used for anchoring it in the concrete..

Blue stilton from tescos - mmm nice (especially melted in a white sauce over pasta)

- oh and recently had an old 8.7 inch mirror hiluxed - used with a home made curved-vaned spider makes for stunning star images - eg the owl cluster looked beaut.

We should start an Astro recipes section!

Get some big mushrooms, wash and microwave with a bit of butter for three minutes. chop up some nice Stilton or cheese of your choice. Place on the Mushrooms and microwave until melted onto the Mushrooms, quick and lovely.

Skywatcher 9x50 RACI from RVO.

Sky & Telescope Pocket Sky Atlas. Got this from Amazon and can't beleive how quickly it arrived. Ordered it Thursday evening about 8.30pm and had it before noon Saturday, without paying for special delivery.

Just need some clear sky to get out there.

Archived