Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

rework of last nights eclipse data

gaelicstorm7

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

that is sheer class. Fantastic stuff.

I hope you don't mind if I show my friends this one. They were unfortunate enough to miss most of it due to clouds, and this is an excellent way to show them what they missed (heehee, I'm mean!)

Andrew

well done and very well thought out Alan , top man , something to keep is that

Totally Stunning, both the work AND the imagination, :lol::D You could sell that!

Do you keep it? Do you sell it?

Choose wisely, my friend.

Andrew

Got to say that is one professional rendition Alan. That is fit to grace any astronomy magazine.

Email it to your local TV station, most of them will have a slot for the eclipse on their local evening news Monday.

It is a great way to plug astronomy to your local population. They ought to show it on their news. It deserves to be there.

Ron.

That is visually a real stunner one to keep the eyes really busy, the bit about sending it to the local TV is spot on, I sent them a picture last week of the Moon and they showed it twice in the week and especially on Friday it was left on the screen for near on Two minutes whilst the guy at Points west gave his babble on the eclipse. I then got an e-mail from him asking me to send in any pictures I had so I have. But the one you have made there would be something id send to a national broadsheet, especially the independant who have a thing for photos. Great piece of work.

Wow! Stunning image Alan! Absolutely superb!

Do you have a higher res version? I know the forum has a limit as to the file size but if you want to pm me I can sort you out somewhere to put a larger version, would be awesome to be able to zoom in on that!

Great stuff!

Archived