Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Is tonight first showing of new Sky at night?

tenbyfifty

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

... and yet still they can't set up the 'series record' data, so may be a one-off?

Really cheeses me off. We all know it is a series, but the option doesn't appear when setting the recorder.

This only happens on S@N.

Couldn't agree more, really gets on my wick. :(

I see the series link isn't working. I had checked the scope nights app earlier and the weather looked promising for some observing tonight but that has since changed so my plan shall also be Top Gear and The Sky at Night!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top gear? they do the same thing every week FGS! how many times can you watch a bunch of ageing  over-rewarded 

motoring journalists crash around  like delinquent teenagers at the license payers expense and still find it

entertaining?  :rolleyes:

Top gear? they do the same thing every week FGS! how many times can you watch a bunch of ageing  over-rewarded 

motoring journalists crash around  like delinquent teenagers at the license payers expense and still find it

entertaining?  :rolleyes:

I take it your not a fan then :) A shorter series this year...

I think the BBC make a lot more selling TG around the world than it costs them to make...

Peter...

I am very skeptical at the moment that the BBC are changing the time , format and presenters to 'poison the water' and turn on he core supporters of this programme away.

I watched Chris Lintot speak at astrofest yesterday, and he was enthusiastic witty and very informative in his presentation, there was a spark that SPM would have been proud to see!,  something that I think he has been hld back from doing in S@N since SPM passed away. 

I will watch this evening with hopeful anticipation.

Just a note to say I hope you enjoy tonight's program - we're set for the foreseeable future on the 2nd Sunday of the month, at 10pm on BBC4 (plus various repeats).

I'll ask about why the series link doesn't work, but as the only (?) monthly show on national TV I suspect it's just that they didn't allow that option.

You'll (almost always) have Maggie, myself and Pete with appearances from others including Lucie, Chris North, Paul Abel and various others scattered throughout the series - in this case Helen Czerski. Lucie's back next month, for example.

Chris

I failed to mention I'll be catching up on iPlayer, can't miss the clear skies while they are there :D.

Lucky you. The cloud has been patchy here all night until I get the kids to bed and about to head out with the scope, I checked the skies and overcast!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived