Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

New Member :)

Duke

Its great to be apart of a new forum, and im looking forward to learning more from everyone's experiences. I thought I would post my best Jupiter this year for everyone to see. The weather here has been horrible as of late with a persistent Jet Stream, and alot of clouds. However the Jet Stream is now moving to its Northern position, and hopefully soon we will get some great seeing :( Its great to be here, and im looking forward to the great shots.

Thanks,

Mitchell

post-25234-133877543142_thumb.jpg

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Mitchell, good to see you here too.....I've just come back online after having to do a complete reformat due to *** viruses on my machine (my own fault ultimately:rolleyes:) that couldn't be fixed any other way:eek: so I plonked everything onto a new pc as well so I've got a back-up.

Still haven't put the DVI card into this machine to run the HDMI screen I use.....but the quality of your Jupiter shines out even though it is elongated sideways from not setting my screen up properly yet!!!:):(:icon_salut:

Hi Michell, great to see you here, you will find a lot of supporting 'actors' members here...

Great Jupiter BTW. Hoping for a bit better weather and seeing to get another glimps

of Saturn.

Wish I had more time for Astrophotography, a bit busy for now.

Freddy

Mitchell, you can`t come on here posting first images like that!!

Only joking.:(

A very warm welcome to SGL and a stunning jupiter there. First class. Look forward to seeing more of your images.

Archived