Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Hi Everyone

NGK

Hi Everyone,

Joined a few months ago but only now really starting to get the hunger to get a scope and hopefully will be very soon :p been given some great advice already its very nice to see a forum full of like minded friendly people :)

I'm from east london so not the greatest of places for a nice starlit sky but hopefully my lotto numbers will come up one day and get me out of here lol.

Never really had an interest in astronomy up until a few months ago, been looking at a lot of pictures but would love to see the night sky with my own eyes :)

Cheers

Nick

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Nick and welcome to the forum.

Just to say that as brilliant as those images clearly are in conveying the wonders of the universe, the image that you will see through the eyepiece when observing will in the main be in black and white with only the occasional subtle hint of colour. You probably already knew this but in case you didn't, I felt it important to help you manage your expectations.:):)

Clear skies

James

Archived