What to Do with your 15k'th post...?

Psychobilly

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well done on the land mark 15k. Thanks for the posts to help me out.

well done, i wonder if i will ever get that many?.....unless work picks up i think i will as this is one of the websites we can get

Dave you do not need any other. :( The suns out so hopefully work will come good for you too.:)

Well congrats and thanks from one of the newbies. I have been so impressed and grateful to everyone here, yourself included, in my first month as a member. You have all been a great help with my questions and I hope in time I can payback some of that and offer help to others.

I have tried a little already! :)

It's a wonderful new world of adventure for me that has only just begun and I hope maybe I can reach a few milestones of my own in the years to come.

Thanks all .. Yeah the average dropped when I went awol for a few months ... But found my way back...

Used to be active on a few boards but now I just lurk in the Lounge as its by far the friendliest and Best Astro Forum :)

Just hoping to get back Imaging again soon ...

Billy....

Archived