Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

I'm the new boy!

Russell.D71

Hello from Helston.

Have been browsing the lounge for a week now and it looks good, reads well and plenty of good tips and info about imaging which a mate of mine and l are interested in doing. We do our Observing around the Lizard Peninsular also at a place called 'Digbna', quite a good dark site on the outskirts of Helston.

My observing gear consists of ETX125 A.T and several eye pieces, 2xbarlow, Meade LPI, Phillips 900 webcam, 7x50 and 10x50 bins and a Canon 450D recently required which l have taken some lunar pics, connected to the back port of the ETX via a T ring and Meade 64 T-adaptor. Quite please with the results but focusing needs to be sharpened up. Will post them on the forum when l have figured out how to!!

That's about it but to wish you all a Happy Christmas and may all your pressies be astronomical. :)

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived