Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Hello from Wolverhampton

delsix

Hi, my name is Del. Been interested in Astronomy since I was a nipper, though have until recently never owned a telescope.

Said telescope, though pretty terrible, gave me a glimpse of what I've been missing. I am now generally found lurking around ebay on the hunt for a far superior replacement.

From a brief look around the forum it does seem absolutely superb, the web at it's best. So a big thank you to everyone for providing their expertise here. A lot of people (well me anyway) will lurk around and benefit from it without necessarily stopping to say thank you. So thanks in advance:icon_salut:

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Del and a very warm welcome to SGL from me in Sheffield..Hope you find a good scope, just be wary of what's on offer on the bay and take notice of all the advice you will get on this forum....we just love spending money that's not ours lol!!...Clear skies to you mon ami.

Hi Del and welcome to the forum.

I agree with posters above that I would be careful of what's on offer on Ebay as not all the bargains are real. Hopefully you know that 50 posts on here will allow you to access the FOR SALE section where there is some good kit (in very good condition) to be had at good prices.

Clear skies

James

hi Del

Hello from me too ;o)

yes you are better hanging on and getting your posts up to 50

then look in the for sale section.

the stuff for sale on here has usually been looked after by fellow stargazers.

and you know you are not getting ripped off.

or save a little longer if you can. ;o) and get New.

Look on First Light Optics click the Icon at the top of this page

Archived