Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Wolves and Black Country observing group...

wulfrunian

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 5 weeks later...

Last time was the beginning of May but the wind was whipping a lot of dust around so Malc (+ better 1/2), Ash & I headed for the pub.

I'm out for the day on Saturday so can't be too late Friday night and not sure if I'll be back for Saturday night. Frustrating as the weather looks good and the moon is away.

Right, the missus has put me right - I'm out Sunday not Saturday so if it is clear Friday I'm up for it.

Anyone else want to put their names down for Friday? If not I might pop up Saturday but I'll have to make an early get away so it'll be blindfold time as I leave with my Bi-Xenons to retain your dark vision. :)

Hi people. Not long had my first scope. Never been out with it and I'm a novice lol. Can I join in one night please? Need tips and info.

more the merrier! Best way to learn your scope as im sure there will always be someone on hand to help out if you need it.

Archived