Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Wolves and Black Country observing group...

wulfrunian

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ok after 40mins I've given up. Have to find somewhere else ...

I'm just settled back home after my jaunt to London. Sorry I wasn't online last night otherwise I could've PM'd you even though I wasn't able to go. Anyway, I'll PM it to you now for next time - surprised you've not had a response from any of the others.

• 2 months later...

Well it won't be practical for me to get there before it is dark (and I'm guessing most others) so any early arrivals will need to be prepared with dark glasses for if cars drive up the track ;) (I'll try to drive up on sidelgihts if anyone is already observing)

I'll need to check with the wife - she has some notion of the in-laws coming over and us going to fetch a dead tree from Cannock Chase in honour of some pagan festival due to be happening in a few weeks. My guess is I can get there for about 8pm.

Looking a bit breezy - just been on the roof to try and fix the fascia board and gave it up.

I don't think it looks bad enough to not go but I might throw a windbreak in the car as, for anyone who's not been before, it is quite an open site.

Clear over here in Brownhills now but the forecast has changed to part cloudy. I'll still go if anyone else is. Looking like it'll be 8ish before I can get up there. If it does go cloudy I'll be up for a pint in the Horns instead :)

Archived