Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Wolves and Black Country observing group...

wulfrunian

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok seeing as no one seems to be going I will give it a miss as it is a long way for me to go which I don't mind but then it does'nt get dark till 11.00 and then there's the drive home at daft o'clock makes for a very long night.

• 1 month later...

Would be interested to meet fellow local stargazers am a total astronomy noobie and my sw130 is probably very humble compared to your equipment. Live near Walsall and work in Wolverhampton, give me a PM if you can accomodate me :)

Would be interested to meet fellow local stargazers am a total astronomy noobie and my sw130 is probably very humble compared to your equipment. Live near Walsall and work in Wolverhampton, give me a PM if you can accomodate me :(

Your very welcome (just as asoon as we manage a get together - we're quite a bunch of astro slackers really :))

I'm also a member of Walsall Astronomy Society. We meet Thursdays at Rushall Olympic Football club. Usually 8:30ish but 7:30 this week (and most 1st Thursdays of the month) as we have an external speaker giving a talk. A good one this time too but I shall miss it as I'll be staying over in London on business. All welcome.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived