Dog 1, XW endcap 0

Stu

10 minutes ago, teoria_del_big_bang said:

Don't worry it will all work its way out in the end 🙂 

Steve

Fortunately I don’t think much ‘went down’! 🤣

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, AdeKing said:

Oh dear @Stu I feel your pain, I have several that the dog decided would be good to chew. 

Thank goodness it was only the XW lenscap and the XW didn't appeal 😳

Thanks Ade. Quite annoying because it’s from my lovely, fairly new set of 4 XWs so now one will have an odd cap, but I’ll get over it.

I don’t think the dog would be relaxing on the settee next to me now if she had chewed one of my eyepieces! 😱😱🐕🐕⚰️⚰️🤣🤣

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Alan White said:

Stu, replacements are available via European suppliers, but perhaps @FLO may be able to assist, 
with a replacement cap, not a replacement Dog.

Thanks Alan, I’ll give that a go 👍

21 minutes ago, Stu said:

Thanks Ade. Quite annoying because it’s from my lovely, fairly new set of 4 XWs so now one will have an odd cap, but I’ll get over it.

I don’t think the dog would be relaxing on the settee next to me now if she had chewed one of my eyepieces! 😱😱🐕🐕⚰️⚰️🤣🤣

you'd probably be selling a few or re-mortgaging for the vet's dental bill if she had 😉 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, niallk said:

Sure if your EP gets dirty, just get your dog to give it a lick!

This could actually work if you cover the eyepiece in peanut butter first...

Edited by Ags
  • Haha 1

Could be worse, my four legged nutcase utterly destroyed a prototype pare of Oakley sunglasses that were given to me by a friend in the cycling industry.

I had them for four weeks and she utterly ripped them to bits. I had to laugh in the end as when I worked in a bike shop in the UK the Oakley display had a gold irridium Blade lense that had been shot with a twelve gauge to show how tough they were.

Well twelve gauge dog did a whole load more damage than the gun. The Breed…. Boxer the destroyers of worlds.

Marvin

• Like 1
  • Haha 2