SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

Percy landing on Mars today

Davey-T

2 minutes ago, maw lod qan said:

Wow!!👍👍

Cant wait to sample those Martian potatoes! Wait, that was something else, wasnt it! 😁

20210218_160813.jpg

Well done mate on getting there, I had a meal of new potatoes and ketchup especially for this mission.

Alan

• Like 1

Absolutely outstanding science, amazing landing.

I loved the technology of the landers data and accompanying graphics, felt like I was almost there watching it land in person. 

I filled up a little as the emotion was so powerful on touchdown, the release of emotion was palpable. 

Well done again all the teams involved, truly inspiring result for all your dedication. 

• Like 5

Just now, bomberbaz said:

I loved the technology of the landers data and accompanying graphics, felt like I was almost there watching it land in person. 

I filled up a little as the emotion was so powerful on touchdown, the release of emotion was palpable. 

Well done again all the teams involved, truly inspiring result for all your dedication. 

I agree, I thought it was excellent how immersive they made the presentation of it all, and I found it amazing how quickly the rover sent back photos after landing! Brilliant, really enjoyed it.

• Like 1

On 18/02/2021 at 22:28, bomberbaz said:

Couldn't agree more. Given the chequered history of Mars projects I've not held my breath quite as much since the Apollo days. Brilliant achievement.

• Like 1