Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Please Show Me Your Astronomy Chair

The image below is my hydraulic chair for observing. It is max 24 inches high. I like the wheels and 4 inch foam seat. However, I cant find another like chair 30 inches high. I need another 6 inches for objects low in the sky. Thanks

astronomy chair.JPG

Edited by refractordude

Hmm. The back of my 'orthopaedic' office chair has fallen off, and just balances in position.

I must get anew one so perhaps the old one can repurpose as an adjustable stool. But no good to replace the wooden chair as something to stand on when targeting planets with the 150Pl on top of an extension and full-height tripod!

image.png.208d75f223b6fd4395820e8917cd94be.png

... This is the chair  I will use..... ...........   when I get all the remote control sorted.....

image.png.c03306a404921ea1aabfee245ab6ed41.png

This is the one I use now.  Comfortable, light, warm on the rear, you can stand on it and it has foam on the underside if you need to kneal.... a.k.a polar aligning.

• Like 2