Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

colour sketches of jupiter

BRADLEY 1953

With the huge dust storm on Mars, I have turned to Jupiter to indulge my passion for colour sketches. I submit a few recent examples, but make no claims for scientific accuracy. Hopefully there may still be time for Mars before it fades into obscurity!   Best wishes   Chris.S1000014.thumb.JPG.1f0586b41d6f3712ad353eeaedecf736.JPG

Excellent work Chris.  As many have said, your colours are wonderful. Particularly the way you have caught what I call the 'rustyness' of the NEB and also the SEB to a lesser extent.  Well done indeed Chris ?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
11 hours ago, BRADLEY 1953 said:

Thanks Beocat,  not too long actually, possible about one hour, once you have got the main features in the right place it is fairly easy.  Chris.

Easy Chris !?    ?

Me thinks you are far too modest.  :smile:

• 3 weeks later...

Hi  there,  thanks for your comments, they were done with a set of ancient water soluble pencils, circa 1970's. The original sketches were much smaller in size than the images posted, and in my opinion looked rather better, but unfortunately due to my incompetence with computers and web sites, I was unable to reduce them to the appropriate size.   Chris.

Archived