Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Giving a close look at GRS!

astroavani

Excellent detail Avani, very well done. Is the GRS inset a crop from the main image, or did you process it separately? I thought the colour and detail in the GRS inset is different, but maybe my eyes are playing tricks..... :confused2:

Cheers, Geof

15 hours ago, geoflewis said:

Excellent detail Avani, very well done. Is the GRS inset a crop from the main image, or did you process it separately? I thought the colour and detail in the GRS inset is different, but maybe my eyes are playing tricks..... :confused2:

Cheers, Geof

Your eye is not fooling you, friend Geoff!
Actually a separate processing was done to highlight the GRS, I hope it was a good result.

8 hours ago, astroavani said:

Your eye is not fooling you, friend Geoff!
Actually a separate processing was done to highlight the GRS, I hope it was a good result.

Indeed, a very good result Avani...!! With opposition now just a couple of weeks away I am hoping to try to image Jupiter myself, but first the current cloudy, rainy weather here in the UK needs to go away....:clouds2:

Archived