Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

New member from Switzerland

hiroshiman

Hi guys,

just saying hello to everyone. I used to observe and take pictures of planets with my C8 and kind of paused for something like 10 years. After lazying around for long enough I bought a used William Optics ZenithStar 71 and I'm on my way to buy other gears for deep sky astro photography. I decided to be part of the forum because I'm buying my stuff on First Light Optics and saw that there is activity about it here, I hope I can get good advice on their products. I will also feed my ego by sharing a few nice pictures (hope they'll be nice...) with you guys (^_^)

I work in IT, I also build guitars sometimes, I have a pop-rock band, am a big fan of the Beatles, I am married, I keep my telescopes at my parents place because it's in a small village and the sky is beautifully dark (and I don't have a car, nor a driving licence...) What else... My favorite galaxy is the Sombrero. That's it for the presentation :)

Edit: Oups, forgot to put the link to the first picture with the ZenithStar 71. No Flattener yet. M31 This little scope is very promessing ;)

Cheers

Welcome to the lounge.

It's never wrong to take a pause when your interest is a bit low for a while. But it's nice that you have come back to the hobby. Yes, new gear always inspires to give it a new shot.

Archived