Hello from registrar145

registrar145

Hi from an  Oldie (0ver 70) Newbie, I have a  Skywatcher 130P-DS, NEQ3 mount on EQ5 tripod but sadly not been out of the bag since we moved from Lincolnshire to East Lothian Ex member of Lincoln Astronomical Society - miss you guys -Wish I could find a local group without having to travel too far 

20 hours ago, registrar145 said:

Hi from an  Oldie (0ver 70) Newbie, I have a  Skywatcher 130P-DS, NEQ3 mount on EQ5 tripod but sadly not been out of the bag since we moved from Lincolnshire to East Lothian Ex member of Lincoln Astronomical Society - miss you guys -Wish I could find a local group without having to travel too far 

We have a facebook page "Astronomy Scotland" and also, Central Scotland Observers Group CSOG. There are quite a few of us in the lothians, also a Mini Star Camp in Abernethy, at the end of September, we'd love to see you along.

David

20 hours ago, registrar145 said:

Welcome,  I have not been here long, but have already found the forum and other tools invaluable. i am sure you will to!

Archived