Narrowband

Hello from the other siiiiiiiide :D

starlounger

Hi everyone,

First, I'm very happy to be a member a that wonderful lounge.

I'm a 33 years old from Morocco. My eyes was always in the sky looking, wondering and dreaming. Now with my new SW 200/1000 with a NEQ-6 mount, it will be a big step for me to discover that unlimited money eater wonderful infinite space (well, technically it will be just a few stars :icon_biggrin:)

We have some "big" scopes also in Marrakech and the Sahara (saharasky.com), I'll post time to time some information about them

20160722_235833_mod.jpg

nope this is not mine, this is the one in Marrakech a 600mm scope !

Cheeers ^_^

Hi and welcome. I'm sure the skies in Morroco favour astronomy better than the UK, so I'm sure your new scope will create a feast of images for your eyes when you look through. The way I look at it you can't take your money with you when we die, so may as well enjoy it as much as we can whilst on earth. :) 

On 2016/8/3 at 16:44, starlounger said:

Hi everyone,

First, I'm very happy to be a member a that wonderful lounge.

I'm a 33 years old from Morocco. My eyes was always in the sky looking, wondering and dreaming. Now with my new SW 200/1000 with a NEQ-6 mount, it will be a big step for me to discover that unlimited money eater wonderful infinite space (well, technically it will be just a few stars :icon_biggrin:)

We have some "big" scopes also in Marrakech and the Sahara (saharasky.com), I'll post time to time some information about them

20160722_235833_mod.jpg

nope this is not mine, this is the one in Marrakech a 600mm scope !

Cheeers ^_^

Welcome and it's amazing.

Archived