NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Hello chaps :)

M110

Just thought I'd pop in and say hello - I've been reading posts on the forum for quite a while now although never actually got round to posting anything myself :) .

As far as equipment goes I have: Skywatcher Skyliner 300p dob, Evostar 150mm achro and Skymax 90mm mak for visual and a Burgess Optical 91mm Apo triplet with Canon 400d and Celestron NexImage for imaging on a standard EQ6 (though looking at getting the GoTo upgrade as my next purchase).

I'm located in Herefordshire (West Midlands) so reasonably dark skies - that is if you discount the 4 streetlamps within 50yds of my usual observing position :crybaby: ... must find dark sky site... ...must find dark skies ... :scratch:

regards,

Alex

Hi Alex

nice to have you aboard.

Nice kit list you have, especially the Evo 150 :shocked:

Paul

Well it might be up for sale soon :lol: (just the OTA though as I need the EQ6 I mount it on) as it's sort of surplus to requirements now I have the big dob. Thanks for the warm welcome everyone :)

regards,

Alex

Archived