Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

S@N Member Images

barkis

We have several members featured in the Sky at Night magazine July issue.

Rob Hodgkinson Crab Nebula.

Nick Howes Solar Proms and Collage

Trevor Theophilus and Copernicus

Craig (Blinky) M3

There may be others, but I can only mention the ones I am sure of, as I am not familiar with Surnames. Also, I have not looked inside the magazine, as I am off on holiday today, and I want to read it whilst away, in the evenings.

Many congratulations fellers, Great stuff.

Ron. :grin:

Just got back late last night after a week away camping....didn't have a clue that anything of mine had made it in :grin: ....Mrs H has just shot out to pick up a copy.

Congratulations to Mojo for her great M13 :lol: and to everyone else too!

Cheers

Rob

Wow...that's a really impressive haul! I'm obviously in "stellar" company here...

:salute:

I aspire to grace the pages of S@N one day myself! (Once I've sorted out my pier, alignment, guiding, computer control, a decent astro camera...etc etc)

Thank's Helen. :lol:

Ron, nothing to be sorry about you weren't to know :D , maybe it's time to drop Yfronto and change to Mike Deegan.

Thanks Nick. :D

Well done to everyone who got in, all great shots and a great result for SGL. :grin:

Mike.

Archived