Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Hi there

Bufferz

Hi everyone, signed up yesterday after lurking for a short while. Just starting off so expect loads of newbie questions! :oops: :lol: :oops: Started an OU short course while I was waiting for a maths 1 to start in September, picked "Introducing Astronomy" and kind of got hooked again since being casually into astronomy since a kid! :D :D And its sort of got me looking at changing my OU degree to an Astrophysics one from an Engineering one! :nono: :nono:

Enjoying reading Astronomy Now magazine, seems informative without being too technical or "preachy", which I feel is good for the likes of me who is just starting out. Got a pair of Bresser 10x50's on order for my birthday in a few weeks too.....can't wait! All I need now is to have some clear skies over Liverpool and I might be in business! :grin:

Welcome Bufferz! Good to have you here.

As a newcomer to the forums myself, I can vouch for the friendliness. Hope you enjoy yourself on here and through your OU course (my wife is just finishing one herself - not on astronomy though)

Archived