NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Hi Everybody!

RichieJarvis

Hi All,

I got recommended over here a while ago, and the URL has been lurking in my phone for ages...

Still, better late than never I suppose.

Right, well, a little about myself.... I live in East Sussex, attend both The Lewes Astronomers and Eastbourne Astronomical Society. I've been playing with imaging for about 3 years now, with varying levels of success. I've also just (almost) completed my roll-off roof observatory.

Anyway, I look forward to finding out what all the fuss is about!

Thanks,

Richie

Hi RichieJarvis,

I only joined today as well! Funnily enough I did my Astrophysics at Sussex University, just down the road from you.

Have you ever had the joy of going to the Sussex Uni site? They promised us a wonderful telescope to use before we started there, and it wasn't even finished by the time I graduated! :grin:

Ah well.

Anyway, also looking forward to seeing some of your images.

Thank you...

Equipment wise, I'll put it in my sig, but here is the list...

Meade 10" LX200R, Meade DSI-C, Meade LPI, Williams Optics ZS66, Roll-off Roof Observatory

I hope to improve on that image at the end of the year - My observatory was only just (barely) serviceable when Orion was up, so looking forward to being able to spend a few nights mosaic-ing it..

• 1 month later...

Archived