NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Transit Europa

astroavani

0f5a4de6f2fa2e1b8d37dba4dcf81ac2.1824x0_

Transit Europa
Surely the best picture I did of Jupiter to this day. At this time we start to understand what a seeing 4, or 4.5 / 5 means. Still, it was a fleeting moment that only rewards those dedicated and persistent astrophotographers.
Of the 30 films only this was really good, 11,943 from a total of 12,900 frames captured where possible to stack in AS! 2 with quality superior to 60%.
At this time I have to look back and I can only thank my great teacher and mentor Ilídio Afonso (aka Parsec!) Both urged and advised that I reached a level like this.
"Thank Ilídio, my friend, I hope that seeing will be generous other time with these fleeting moments that make astrophotography a sublime art that brings us so much pleasure!"
Avani Soares (aka Astroavani!)
http://www.astrobin.com/full/240506/0/

Stunning Avani.....simply stunning. Period.☺ That's definitely one for the album!......or Celestron publicity literature?

Best regards,

Ralph

• 3 weeks later...

Archived