Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Sol 28-1-16.10.00

xtreemchaos

Fantastic shot! there are quite a few spots too :):):)

Lovely to see the Sun again, sadly I can only see a tiny [removed word] of sky from my office window and it looks blue, unfortunately they seem to be building outside and I soon won't have any view since the roof comes within 2m of the window ;) soon I will only know if it is blue sky from looking on here :(

Alexandra

Nice Sun Charl, been neglecting all this Solar stuff since the update, trying to catch up now.

Sun is out here ATM so may get my first go at imaging it for some weeks when it emerges from behind the trees, just hope I can remember how to process :)

Dave

Must figure out how to stop it going two lines on return

Thanks for the nice images Charl.  I'm pleased you had some sun at last.  We are forecast heavy rain and gales with 70 mph gusts from tonight and into tomorrow morning - nothing new this Autumn and Winter I'm afraid.

Laudropb, have a wonderful time in in Tenerife, and plenty of sunshine hopefully!  :glasses9:

Archived