Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Orion neb + Runningman

xtreemchaos

thanks MG, i wos hoping to get a bit more out of it, but my understanding of processing isnt very high yet, i do a lot of reading but my old brain starts to hurt with all the stuff i need to take in :tongue:  :laugh: clear skys charl.

I think it turned out great... what I do during processing is basically experiment. Do your processing and after you finished, after a few days, process your data from scratch again. My theory is that you wont remember all of the steps you done in the first version, and (unless you use saved settings) your curves will be different also, process each of the RGB channels separately etc, what will happen is that you will end up with different positive features in each processed version.. that way you even have a possibility to use the best of both finals.

thanks MG, yer your right about forgeting what i did last time, ive reprocessed the data sixtimes with different results each time but its enjoyable even with brain pain, next will be RGB channels separately i havent done that before, thanks for the tip and kind words. clear skys charl.

Archived